Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Welcome to the Digital Photo Home Page!

Students, parents, and friends. Welcome to the Digital Photography homepage for 2008-2009. This page is here to document the goings-on of our classroom, relay important announcements, and act as a link to student portfolios.
You will be able to access our class page through the Internet. As students, you will be able to check on assignment instructions from home if you are working outside of class. Also if you are absent any days, this is where you should look first to find out what you may have missed. I will also be posting examples of student work as we finish each project.
This site will also work as the homepage for all student portfolios. I encourage you to enjoy your peers artwork when you have time, and let them know when they do a good job. Keep in mind that these are professional portfolios, and should in no way be treated as "personal pages". Keep your comments astute and appropriate.
I am looking forward to an AWESOME YEAR!!

No comments: